- Grand Cypress Golf Club - Orlando, Fla.
- Par 72 course (6,794 yards)
- First Round: Friday, April 28
- Second Round: Saturday, April 29
- Third Round: Sunday, April 30
- The Field: 11 teams, 55 golfers
- Weather: 85-90 degrees, 15 mph winds
- Rhode Island remains in ninth place through two rounds with a combined team score of 586 (289-297).
- The Rams will enter Sunday's third and final round 25 strokes behind Richmond, which leads the field with a combined 561 (-15).
- Rhody is one stroke behind eighth-place Fordham and two strokes back from George Mason and Davidson, who are tied for sixth place.
- Senior Billy Walthouse carded an even 72, putting him 2-under at 142 through the first two rounds. He was +3 through 15 holes before carding a birdie on the par-3 16th and picking up an eagle on the par-5 17th. With his second-round 72, he moved up five spots on the leaderboard and will enter Sunday's final round in a five-way tie for ninth place.
- Sophomore Dawson Jones dropped from fourth to 15th place with his second-round 76. He triple-bogeyed the par-4 first hole and picked up two additional strokes on the par-4 eighth to finish the front nine +5. He went on to birdie the 10th and 17th holes but a bogey on 18 put him at +4 for the day.
- Grad student Chris Houston knocked one stroke off his opening 75, finishing the second round with a 2-over 74. He will enter Sunday's final round in 38th place with a combined 149 (+5).
- Junior Brody King remains in 47th place after shooting a 5-over 77. He was +1 on the front nine and +4 on the back nine.
- Redshirt freshman Jason Short led the Rams with four birdies on the day, but also had five bogeys and one double. His second-round 75 moved him up six spots from 55th to 49th.
The Rams return to Grand Cypress Golf Club to for the third and final round of the Atlantic 10 Championship on Sunday morning. Rhody will tee off at 8:15 a.m. alongside Fordham and Davidson.