- Was a three-time Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week (Oct. 8, April 21, April 29).
- Played in each of URI's 10 tournaments as a freshman, turning in a 75.6 stroke average.
- Shot an even 144 (73-71) in URI's first tournament of the season, tying for ninth overall and helping the Rams capture the team title at the Ryan T. Lee Memorial Collegiate.
- Turned in top-20 finishes in back to back weeks at the Queechee Collegiate Challenge (t-17th/77-75=150, +6) and the Binghamton Fall Invitational (18th/73-76=149, +5).
- Best finish came at the Rhode Island Invitational, where he tied for fifth place overall with a 3-over 219 (72-75-72).
- Carded his low round of the year at UConn's Til Duty is Done Invitational, firing a final-round 70 at the Mohecan Sun Golf Club.
- Tied for 22nd overall at the Atlantic 10 Championship, finishing 12 over par (78-76-74=228).
- Was a member of the gold and indoor track teams at Howell High School.
- Became the first-ever high school golfer to win the Wall Invitational, Monmouth County Championship, and Shore Conference Championship in the same year (2014).
- Was the Shore Conference Champion and Player of the Year in 2014.
- Also was a three-time Shore Conference First Team selection, a three-time NJ Group IV First Team selection and a three-time team MVP (2012-14).
- Earned Newark Star Ledger First-Team accolades and was a NJSIAA-New Jersey PGA First-Team All-State honoree in bot 2013 and 2014.
- Was a back-to-back NJ State High School Sectional Champion (2012, 2013).
- Other titles include: Freehold District High School Champion (2014), JGA Atlantic City Open Champion (2012), Metropolitan Golf Association "MET" Junior Champion (2014), Monmouth County Junior Champion (2011), Monmouth County Youth Champion (2011), NJPGA Battleground Champion (2013), NJPGA Junior Open Champion (2013), Rutgers Junior Open Champion (2011).
- At age 15, was the Metropolitan Golf Asscociation "The IKE" Stroke Play Championship (SQL) Medalist as the youngest player in the field (2013).
- Was a MGA MET Qualifier and New York City Amateur (SQL) Medalist in 2014.
- Also was the NJSGA Public Links (SQL) Medalist in 2013.
- Born September 22, 1997.
- Son of Sharon and Dana Jones, who ran track at URI.
- Both his father and grandfather are University of Rhode Island graduates.
- Enjoys personal fitness and music.
- Favorite athlete is Jason Day.
- Favorite teams are the New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox.
- Chose Rhode Island over Rutgers and Monmouth.
- Based his decision on URI's stellar business school, as well as the direction and discipline of the Rhody golf team.
- Majoring in Accounting.
- Plans to pursue a career in golf, or as a CPA.