2 Jarelle Reischel
|High School:||Point Pleasant|
- Added eight points and a full stat line (2 rebs/1 asst/1 blk/1 stl) vs. Fordham
- Recorded seven points, five rebounds, two assists, and two blocks vs. Richmond
- Came off the the bench to score 11 points (3-4 FG; 1-1 3FG; 4-4 FT) in 13 minutes at VCU
- Had 13 points off the bench (4-6 FG; 2-2 3FG) to go along with four boards and two assists at Fordham.
- Played 25 minutes at Saint Joseph’s, tallying eight points, six rebounds, and two assists
- Added 11 points off the bench vs. McNeese State
- Scored 12 point and had two assists and two steals vs. North Carolina A&T
- Poured in a season-high 18 points and seven rebounds in the season opener vs. Maine
2011-12 (Freshman at Rice):
- Averaged 5.7 points and 2.7 rebounds and was one of only two players on the Owls' team to play in all 35 contests, earning 13 starts
- Posted seven games with double figures in the scoring column
- Averaged 6.9 points in Conference USA games
- Tallied 11 points and grabbed six rebounds in 19 minutes of play against Tulsa
- Scored a career-high 20 points in the Owls' win over UTEP, going 7-for-12 from the field and 3-for-3 from the perimeter
- Posted a 16-point effort at Houston, connecting on 6-of-8 shots from the field
- Finished with 10 points in the Collegeinsider.com Invitational at home versus Drake.
At Point Pleasant Beach H.S.:
- Two-time Kerwin Award recipient, presented annually to the best player in New Jersey's Shore Conference
- Was also selected the conference's Player of the Year
- Averaged 22.1 points, 10.4 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 3.9 steals and 1.5 blocks as a senior for head coach Nick Catania
- Helped the Garnet Gulls reach the Shore Conference for the first time since 1968
- Team also reached the Central Jersey Group I semifinals
- Averaged 23 points, 12 rebounds, four assists and 3.5 steals as a junior
- In three seasons became Point Pleasant Beach's all-time leading scorer with 1,683 points (21.9 ppg), while also grabbing 899 career rebounds (11.7 rpg).
- Jarelle Reischel was born May 17, 1992 in Frankfurt, Germany where he lived for 16 years
- Son of Terry Carter and Anna Reischel.
- Human Development and Family Studies major