|High School:||St. Benedict's Prep|
|Last School:||Iowa Western College|
- Led the Rams and ranked third in the Atlantic 10 in scoring (17.4 ppg.)
- Was named to the 2013 USBWA All-District I team
- Registered 10 games scoring 20 or more points and two with at least 30 points
- Ranked fourth in the A-10 in minutes played (1027 minutes/35.4 mpg)
- Had 24 points (11-22 FG) and six rebounds at Virginia Tech
- Knocked down eight 3-pointers - including a buzzer-beating 30-footer to force a second OT period - en route to a career-high 33 points at Auburn
- Added 25 points and five assists at home against Vermont
- Poured in a game-high 25 points (4-8 3FG) at Richmond
- Played all 45 minutes in an OT win at Saint Louis, scoring 24 points (4-8 3FG)
- Scored 18 points, draining the gamewinning 3-pointer at home against Dayton.
- Dished out a season-high six assists to go along with 14 points at Duquesne
- Shot 12-of-23 from the floor, including 5-of-8 from the perimeter, at Temple
- Added 21 points and four rebounds at home against Massachusetts
2011-12 (at Iowa Western College):
- Was a 2011-12 NJCAA Division I All-American selection
- Averaged 16.6 points per game for the Reivers, leading the Iowa Community College Athletic Conference (ICCAC)
- Connectied on 90-of-241 from beyond the arc, good for 37.0%
- Helped guide IWC to a 24-9 record en route to the NJCAA Region 11 finals.
2010-11 (at Miami-Dade College):
- Averaged 17.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.4 assists, and 1.5 steals in 32 games played for the Sharks and head coach Matt EiseleNamed the FCSAA's Newcomer of the Year and was a First Team All-NJCAA Region 8 selection, connecting on 72-of-184 from beyond the arc (39.0%).
At St. Benedict's Prep:
- Helped the Grey Bees, under head coach Dan Hurley, to a 26-1 record as a senior and the No. 2 national ranking
- Teamed with current Rhode Island player Gilvydas Biruta at St. Benedict's
- Averaged 12.0 points per game on a team featured six Division I signees
- As a junior, helped the Gray Bees to a 24-3 record and a No. 7 national ranking in the final USA Today Super 25 Poll.
- Xavier Munford was born June 1, 1992
- Son of Zamora and Darren Munford
- Has a younger brother, Elijah
- Lists his favorite team as the Philadelphia 76ers and his favorite player as Carmelo Anthony.