URI Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
The URI Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) provides a forum for leadership, communication, event planning, and community service for Rhode Island's student-athletes.
As a URI Student Senate Recognized Group, URI SAAC functions to:
- Promote communication between student-athletes and athletics administration.
- Disseminate information.
- Provide feedback and insight into athletics department issues.
- Generate a student-athlete voice within the campus athletics department formulation of policies.
- Build a sense of community within athletics, involving all teams through SAAC events and programming
- Solicit student-athlete responses to proposed conference and NCAA legislation.
- Organize community service efforts.
|URI SAAC Leadership Team|
|President||Frankie Brillante||Women's Track & Field/Cross Country|
|Co-Vice President||Kasey Lefebvre*||Women's Swimming and Diving
|Treasurer||Catie Steffen*||Women's Volleyball
|Media Chair||Kiki Wasserman||Women's Swimming and Diving
|Writer||Brittany Diamond||Women's Rowing|
|Member At-Large||Emilie Cloutier||Women's Basketball|
|Member At-Large||Rachel Henninger||Women's Swimming and Diving
|Member At-Large||Emma Aspell||Women's Rowing|
|Member At-Large||Abby Miklitsch||Women's Rowing|
* Atlantic 10 SAAC Representative